HDBaseT receiver with local HDMI input
- Two-input switcher with HDBaseT and HDMI inputs
- HDMI input is ideal for a wireless gateway, PC, video conferencing codec or media player installed near a display
Video, audio, power and data over category cable utilizing HDBaseT technology
- Receives 4K/UHD video up to 100 meters with CAT6/6a/7 cable or up to 90 meters using CAT5e cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
USB 2.0 interfacing and extension* up to 100 meters
- USB type B interface for connection to a host PC, plus two USB type A ports for peripheral devices such as cameras, soundbars, or touch displays
- Supports USB 2.0 devices, USB 3.0 devices compatible with USB 2.0, and legacy USB 1.x peripherals
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software video conferencing and other applications
- * A maximum 120 Mbps data rate is supported, due to specific USB bandwidth limitations over HDBaseT.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling for HDMI input and output
- HDBaseT input supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDMI input supports UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection*
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
- * HDBaseT transmitter or switcher must also be HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Advanced 4K/UHD scaling with selectable frame rate conversion
- Ensure optimal image presentations with optimization settings and internal test patterns
- Selectable pass-through mode (scaler bypass mode) for 1:1 image output
- Ability to upsample incoming 4:2:0 video to 4:2:2 or 4:4:4 (for displays that do not support 4:2:0)
4K/UHD downscaling and upscaling
- Preserves color and spatial detail when down-converting 4K content to 1080p or vice versa
- Ideal for presentation applications where content is to be viewed on a variety of 4K and HD displays
- Also ideal for downscaling to 1080p for hardware video conferencing codecs
Aspect ratio control
- The aspect ratio of the video can be adjusted to a desired presentation viewing format
- Aspect ratio options include Fill (content fills the display) and Follow (keep original aspect ratio)
Advanced motion-adaptive deinterlacing for 1080i input signals
- Optimizes presentation of 1080i source content such as television broadcasting
- Frame conversion for 1080 interlacing and de-interlacing
Internal video test patterns for setup, calibration and troubleshooting
- Includes color bars, crosshatch, and grayscale
- Test patterns facilitate setting up displays, validating system performance and diagnosing image display or signal connectivity issues
- Supplies IEEE 802.3af PoE over HDBaseT to an Omega Series transmitter. Includes AC power supply.
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the scaler. Control signals to display are transmitted via IP, RS-232 or CEC.
- Enables display and volume control. CEC enables control of consumer displays (as supported by the display manufacturer).
- Includes an adjustable lamp cooldown mode to avoid prematurely powering up a projector after shutdown
- Eliminates the need for a complex AV control system
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation without user intervention
- De-embeds two channel PCM audio from any video source to a balanced, analog audio output
- Independent volume and mute controls for embedded and de-embedded two-channel PCM audio, plus five-band EQ for the analog audio output
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI or HDBaseT inputs
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS:X
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- Automatically reports HDCP compliance status to the source based on the sink device
- HDCP compliance can also be disengaged through AMS or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
- Displays a green splash screen as visual confirmation that protected content is being blocked from transmission to a non-compliant display
Intuitive GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of device settings including network access, input switching, signal processing, display control, HDCP and EDID management, and more
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a mobile device or PC in the field
TCP/IP and RS-232 control
- Flexible control options for compatibility with the Atlona Velocity™ control system, as well as other third-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
Dual Ethernet ports and integrated network switch
- Allows a single connection to an AV LAN for IP control of a display and the OME-SR21 (plus transmitter or switcher over HDBaseT)
- Simplify system design and integration with just one network drop for AV system control
Two relays provide control for motorized screen, shades or display lift
- Contact closure triggers electronic screen or lift operation based on active or standby mode of the switcher / scaler
- Automates screen or lift activation at system power-up; eliminates need for a separate AV control system
Easy to configure and manage with AMS (Atlona Management System)
- Centralized, network-based configuration and management of Atlona IP-controllable products and systems
- Manage configuration and firmware updates for AV devices spanning a facility, building, enterprise or residence
- Available as a cost-effective server appliance or a free software download
- Device can be updated in the field via AMS or the web GUI
- USB port also available for firmware updates
Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides local, convenient setup and troubleshooting when network access is not available
Low-profile, 1.02 inch (26 mm) high enclosure
- Easy installation into confined spaces behind displays and above projectors
- Rack-mountable with the optional AT-RACK-1RU rack shelf
- Installation guide, surface mounting hardware, and external universal power supply
The Atlona AT-OME-SR21 is an HDBaseT receiver and 4K/UHD scaler with a local HDMI input. Part of the Omega Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-SR21 receives HDBaseT for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, Ethernet and USB over distances up to 100 meters. The HDMI input supports video up to UHD/60 4:4:4. The OME-SR21 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and features 4K/60 upscaling and downscaling with frame rate conversion. Additionally, it receives USB over HDBaseT and includes a USB 2.0 hub for integration with PCs, cameras, microphones, speakers, DSPs and touch or interactive displays. The OME-SR21 is ideal for 4K presentation applications with Omega, HDVS-200, or UHD-EX Series transmitters, as well as Atlona AV presentation switchers with HDBaseT outputs, local HDMI sources and the Gain Series amplifiers.
Versatile scaler, switcher, and extender
The OME-SR21 combines the benefits of 4K/UHD scaling, auto-switching for HDBaseT and HDMI inputs, integrated display control, USB extension and more. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The OME-SR21 can remotely power an Atlona transmitter over HDBaseT. For additional integration convenience, the OME-SR21 features audio de-embedding, integrated two-port Ethernet switch, contact closure ports for controlling a motorized screen or display lift, internal video test patterns for setup and troubleshooting and remote management with AMS (Atlona Management System).
Automatic Display Control
The OME-SR21 can provide control to a display through TCP/IP, RS-232 or CEC, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the OME-SR21 can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected to the OME-SR21. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the OME-SR21 forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The OME-SR21 display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
The OME-SR21 automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
- Complete system integration – The OME-SR21 and an Omega Series switcher / transmitter provide a compact, yet comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution.
- Larger system applications – The OME-SR21 is ideal for extending AV and control, from a switcher in an equipment rack to a remote display. Built-in 4K scaling optimizes content for 4K and HD displays.
- Video conferencing – With a compatible Omega switcher / transmitter, USB extension makes the OME-SR21 ideal for soft codec and web-based conferencing applications, with the ability to integrate with PCs, cameras, speakerphones, and microphones.