Za pravne osebe je na voljo financiranje na obroke v vrednosti od 500 € navzgor. Možnost krovne pogodbe. Odobritev v roku 24 ur.
Audio: Atlona AT-OMNI-232
Dual-channel Dante networked audio interface
- Expand the capabilities of OmniStream networked AV systems by integrating audio devices and digital signal processing*
- Allows a unified AV-over-IP platform for facility or enterprise-wide audio and video distribution
- * The OmniStream 232 uses the Dante networked audio protocol, and operates independently from VC-2 streams and OmniStream AV encoders and decoders. Dante audio over IP routing configuration requires Dante Controller software.
Two balanced mic/line inputs
- Provide a localized audio connection for microphones, or de-embedded audio from an OmniStream AV decoder
- Avoids the need to run long mic cables to an equipment rack
Selectable 24 volt phantom power for each input
- Delivers the appropriate power necessary for a condenser microphone
- Ensures compatibility with the wide range of popular phantom-powered microphones used in pro AV systems
Two balanced line level outputs
- Deliver Dante audio to an OmniStream AV decoder for embedding onto an HDMI output, or send to a local sound reinforcement system
- Enables flexible system design options for audio playback in a facility
Selectable input and output gain settings
- Set up for mic and program audio reference levels, as well as interfacing with pro or consumer audio equipment
- Simple built-in controls for setting proper audio gain structure and delivering quality performance
Simplify integration with plug-and-play network switch compatibility
- Streamline system setup by using Atlona Certified Switch configurations for popular models from Cisco, Luxul, Pakedge, and others
- Saves installation time and costs without the need to manually configure a network switch
Local or PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering
- Device can conveniently be powered over the network from a PoE-equipped network switch
- PoE simplifies integration without the need for local AC power, and allows centralized power monitoring and management
- Optional AT-PS-24250-L power supply available
Easy to configure and manage with AMS (Atlona Management System)
- Intuitive, web-based GUI for setting up OmniStream systems, including virtual routing for AV*, control, and data over the network
- Simplify OmniStream system management with continuous monitoring, notifications and alerts, multi-device configuration and backup, automated firmware updates, and more
- Available as a cost-effective server appliance, or a free software download
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
The Atlona OmniStream™ 232 (AT-OMNI-232) is a Dante networked audio interface that transmits and receives two channels of audio over a network. OmniStream 232 devices are ideal for integrating microphones and other audio sources with a Dante-equipped DSP and OmniStream AV decoders. The OmniStream 232 features two balanced mic/line audio inputs with selectable 24-volt phantom power, as well as two balanced line level outputs. It can be powered over the network though Power over Ethernet (PoE), as well as from local AC power. The OmniStream 232 extends the power and flexibility of the OmniStream networked AV platform, by enabling facility-wide system designs that include complete audio system integration with Dante-based professional audio devices.
Easy to configure, simple to manage
OmniStream AV over IP systems are remarkably easy to set up and manage – whether for a meeting room, residence, divisible room, or an entire university campus. Atlona Management System (AMS) 2.0 features automatic network device discovery, plus an intuitive web-based GUI that lets you configure virtual routing for AV, control, and data over the network – just as easily as you would with conventional AV matrix switching. AMS also streamlines and simplifies management of OmniStream systems through continuous system monitoring, notifications and alerts, event logging, multi-device configuration and backup, automated firmware updates, remote device control, and more.
Dante audio networking
The OmniStream 232 integrates audio with data networks using Audinate Dante, a popular audio networking technology widely used in the commercial AV and professional audio industries. For facilities with conference or meeting rooms, it is ideal for integrating microphones onto the network for processing by a Dante-enabled DSP, or incorporating into a larger Dante audio system for applications such as paging, recording, or sharing microphone resources between rooms. Additionally, this audio interface works with an OmniStream AV decoder for processing de-embedded audio streamed over the network, and embedding Dante audio for playback through a display. (Note: Dante audio over IP routing configuration requires Dante Controller software.)
The OmniStream 232 is compatible with the OmniStream 121 and OmniStream 122 decoders as an interface between OmniStream VC-2 streams and Dante audio streams. It is also compatible with third-party Dante networked audio devices for inclusion in networked audio systems.
- Koda artikla:AT-OMNI-232
- Naziv:OMNI-232: IP / Analog Audio Bridge
Financiranje za pravne osebe GRENKE
Plačilo na 24 obrokov Diners Club
Nudimo Vam plačilo na 24 obrokov s kartico Diners Club.
Popolna zaščita za vašo varnost
Podaljšajte garancijo naprave na 3 ali 5 let! Bodite brez skrbi pri uporabi svojega novega projektorja, zaslona ali druge naprave.
Nudimo brezplačno dostavo za skoraj vso opremo.